Monday 8 April 2013

Ending the composition with a sigh!

Recently the topic taught was on how to end your composition with a sigh!

Below are some of our selected students' works. Their writing attempts on ending the composition with a sigh are very well written . Keep it up!



Question : Late for School ( Write the last paragraph ending with sigh)


Roderick Kong  Primary  4 Mee Toh Primary

Sigh! If only I had set my alarm clock last night, I would not be late for school . I can only hope that the prefect on duty will not blacklist me.


Question : Falling sick due to playing in the rain ( Write the last paragraph)

Yeap Xiang Luan Primary 4 Mee Toh Primary

Sigh! If only I had not played in the rain with my friend, I would not be lying in bed with a serious flu. Mother would not have grounded me at home for a month! It was too late to regret what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment