Thursday 5 April 2012

Mystery Reader at My First Skool Blk 185 Edgefield plains - 4th April 2012

It was such a delight as I read the story " A Very Big Storm " to the students at My First Skool blk 185 as the topic was on Co-operation . The story was about how all the animals in the forest get together to help build a shelter to escape the impending storm!  The students all enjoyed themselves with the post reading activity - Jigsaw puzzle which I've created to reinforce the topic on cooperation as each child comes together to form a big picture.  The younger children did a cooperation exercise on colouring a picture from the story.

A Big thank you to the teachers there who invited me to read the story! It was just an enjoyable event!

reading the story to enthusiastic readers
the little readers!








No comments:

Post a Comment